Thursday, June 19, 2008

An Update from Basel and some Pictures of Zermatt

My research here in Basel is going very well! The last couple weeks we spent reading up heavily on previous studies that have been conducted on similar topics to our influence studies. We came up with several ideas of studies that we are now beginning to conduct and specific areas in which we’d like to focus our studies on. We are focusing on the abstractness of money study right now but we are still working on the abstractness of language study on the side.

I finally had a chance to get out and hang around with some locals that I have met. I have gone to a few dance clubs and bars with them and have had a really good time.

I visited the town of Zurmatt two weekends ago. It was beautiful! From Zurmatt, you can easily view the Matterhorn. I have attached pictures of the Matterhorn and a few pictures that I took on my train ride.




No comments: