Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Congartulations to all the recipients of Thinkswiss2009 scholarship

Hi,
This is Ishita Basu from the University of Illinois at Chicago. I am a phd student here in the electrical and computer engineering department. My research interest is biomedical signal processing and modeling of neurological data. I would be visiting the biomedical image processing lab in EPFL headed by Prof. Michael Unser. I will be working with Dr Dimitri Van De Ville who is heading the Signal Processing Unit of the Centre d'Imagerie BioMédicale (CIBM) at the University Hospital of Geneva (HUG). He is also a senior member of the Biomedical Imaging group at EPFL.
I am pretty excited about this opportunity and I hope to learn newer techniques that I can use on the data I am interested in. This would also be my first visit to Europe.

Ishita

No comments: