Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dear ThinkSwiss Participants,

Hello everybody!

I’m Ursina, the new intern in the Office of Science, Technology and Higher Education at the Embassy of Switzerland in Washington, D.C. I am taking over Lukas job for the next 6 months.

I studied Social Anthropology and Political Science at the University of Bern and I am very happy to be in Washington, D.C., and work for the ThinkSwiss Program. Like your research stay in Switzerland, this is a new and exciting experience for me.

If you have any questions from now on just write an e-mail to:
ursina.roder@eda.admin.ch .

Please keep posting your interesting comments and your beautiful pictures on the blog. I’m glad to see that you’re making the most out of your research and your free time and that you don’t get too frustrated with “strange” shop opening hours and old washing machines. Have fun and keep exploring!

Lukas told me that those of you who are in the French part meet quite often, which is great. I’m sure you can exchange a lot of experiences. It’s also nice to hear from Rob that you now had a small ThinkSwiss meeting in Zurich. Maybe next time Martin and Katlin who are both in the area, might be able to join as well…

Enjoy your time in Switzerland!

Kind regards,

Ursina
Office of Science, Technology and Higher Education
Embassy of Switzerland in Washington, D.C.

1 comment:

Donald said...

Dear, I have read it. But there is nothing in this blog about the post so I am unable to understand that what do you want to say. So plz populate it .