Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What a beautiful city!

My host student and I went to the river side after the class yesterday.
It was great to have someone who knows the city well.
She showed me the university hospital and the cathedral.
We also took a small boat to across the Rhine river for FUN.
I was amazed to find out how many people swim in the river.
It seems that swimming is a part of their everyday life!

For the last two days, I had dinner with my host student and her house mates.
They have a very cozy house with a beautiful garden with raspberries, grapes, and different kinds of herbs.
It is a perfect place to take a rest after sitting in a classroom for a whole day.

I enjoy the statistics course as well as meeting people from all over the world.
Looking forward to another great day!

No comments: